Here are some of our favorite exterior painting photos.
We pride ourselves on our exterior work as much as the interior painting we do.
Exterior painting can take a little more elbow grease, but the results are sure worth it. Our painters begin by preparing the surface for paint – Something that happens in a number of steps, and can vary greatly project to project:
- Scouting out the job site:
Noting any safety concerns and places to keep debris well away from
- Cleaning the job-site
- Setting out drop clothes and plastic sheeting where needed
- Setting up ladders, planks and harnesses (if and when needed)
- Surface preparation – Sanding, grinding, and mildew removal
- Routine sweeping and vacuuming
- Patching and caulking
- Applying weather-proof primers
- And finally… Starting to paint!